Today, out of concern for you my dear readers and friends, I bring you a Public Service Announcement.
If you should find yourself in a situation where there will be fried Oreos present. Here is what you should do:
1. Gather up some friends. Maybe 3 or 4 (5 if you’re not feeling adventurous).
2. Find $5 (or however much they may cost at your venue) plus however much it costs to buy you and your friends some water.
3. Buy hot fresh Fried Oreos and water.
4. Wait anxiously until Oreos cool down enough so they won’t burn your fingers.
6. Drink water so your teeth don’t rot out of your head instantly.
7. Talk about how sinfully delicious the Fried Oreos are.
Should you not be aware of these steps and don’t have enough friends nearby, you can take the Fried Oreos home but they won’t last overnight. They will not be good in the morning. No, I did not try them but they were kinda hard this morning so I pitched them.
Also, should you be the first of your friends you should eat a 2nd Fried Oreo after you get home to take a picture for posterity.
As an additional PSA, I would recommend eating leftover Fried Oreos over a sink or trash can, and not your cat so he won’t a) be tempted to help you eat fried Oreos and b) won’t get a powdered sugar shower.
(and if you think you can hold a Fried Oreo in one hand, take pictures (with your non dominant hand) AND fend off a cat and have a picture that’s clearer than mine, I say prove it! :D)